Wednesday, January 19, 2005

9 Days

Something hit me last night like a liger on a wicked rampage - our buyers want to close in 10 days, and they need to be out of their apartment just after that. When I heard that yesterday I thought, 'ok, 10 days, that's cool'.

Last night at about midnight it hit me what that really means. We've got to nail down where we're going to move to, pack, move, and close (presumably/hopefully on both houses) in 10 days -- and that was as of yesterday...now we have 9 days! And since Celeste and I just looooove a challenge, we're checking into a house that won't be finished until end of the month or early next month, which means we may end up needing to store all our sweet stuff for a week or two.

(And of course, the truth is that this could still fall through, though that seems unlikely based on the information we have, particularly compared to the near-sale that happened in the last few weeks.)

So ... hold on to your hats, ladies and gentlemen. We're about to kick it into overdrive. :-)

Oh, and by the way, I took the Napoleon Dynamite quiz too -- see below -- although I already knew what the results would be from my cousin who works as a ninja for the CIA.

Brian

Napoleon
Napoleon Dyanamite


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: